Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meal Plan–Week 44

Hi All, how is the planning and organizing going for the first week of Christmas chaos?!?  I have my Christmas card list all ready and I am half way through figuring out all the Christmas gifts.  I just have a supply shopping list to get done up and finalize the list before my big shopping trip next week.  More on the gifts and shopping on Monday’s post though.

Here is my weekly meal plan for next week.  I tried to keep it really simple with a bit more packaged food as my hubby is going to be home with the boys for 3 days and 2 nights by himself…so simple is better when you aren’t used to that (but watch, the boys will be perfectly behaved and they will have a blast…then they will be demon’s when I get back!  haha)

Weekly Plan - for posting.xlsx

So I am making lots of easy leftover stuff the beginning of the week and we will make cookies and muffins for snacks during the week.  Pretty simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment