Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Angel Tree Ornament

I didn’t make these but my sister-in-law made them for us last year when she was visiting.  They are cute and really easy to make.

All you need is the big paper clips (I think that they are called paper clamps, can get 50 of them for $2.26 from Staples), wood beads, white shimmery ribbon, and a gold ring for the halo.  Assembling is easy, just put the ribbon on the paper clamp, then slide on the bead and gold ring and tie.  Simple, cheap and cute.  If you really wanted to get crazy you could spray paint the paper clamps different colors and possibly cover the wings with paper or fabric…hmmm, may have to try that next year…

I am almost done decorating and making my last craft project for my decor…hoping to share with you Thursday or Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment