Sunday, December 4, 2011

Meal Plan - Week 49, and randomness

So I've decided that I have the need to have another Clean the Freezer Out weeks. I had cleaned out the freezers earlier as planned but apparently filled them up too much. I got my cookies in but now I don't have room for anything else. Oops.

How's the decorating going? Mine is a bit slower than I wanted but I am getting there. I have one last decorating project I want to share but I still have to finish it! I kind of started (and finished) a book which put me behind. Has that ever happened to you? It happens to me all the time. ALL. THE. TIME. I can only read books when I have nothing that needs to be done!

I will have a cute little tree decoration to share tomorrow and then hopefully my finish decoration.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment